Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Little About Me...

I'll expand on what I wrote about yesterday. I was born on April 28 and have grown up in Walnut Grove. I have lived in the same house my entire life with both my parents and my three siblings. I have two brothers, Nathan (23) and Darren (21), and two sisters, Larissa (18) and Chelsea (22) [my sister-in-law] whom is married to Darren. I am, as you can tell, the youngest at 16. I also have two cats, Tabby and Diddle.
When I was 9, I was diagnosed with diabeties. This has been one of the hardest parts of my life, but it just recently got a little easier about a month and a half ago when I recieved an insulin pump. Now, instead of doing three shots every day, I do one shot every three days. It's so much better.
I love basically any kind of art. Most of all, drawing and painting, and photography. I also love music. Listening to it and singing it. If I can find a really good book, I'll pick it up and won't put it down untill it's done; ok, I'll put it down but it will only take me two or three days to finish it.
Hmmm...what eles could I say? I love to hang out with my family and friends. Darren and Chelsea come over every other Sunday to hang out with us (and eat our food). Thats one of my favourite parts of the week.
When I graduate hight school, I plan on becoming a hair dresser. What I really want to do is open up my own buisness from my house. But, of course, I will have to have a house to do that. So that will have to wait untill I move out on my own, or get married (which will be a while). So I will probably start out in a salon. Which, by the way, I have never stepped foot into one. Hard to believe. I know. My hair dresser works out of her house and pretty much always has.
Once I have lots and lots of money (which will never happen), i want to travel. A few places I would like to go are Indonesia (my cousin, Julene, and her family live there), Africa, Germany, China, and some other places that I cant think of at the moment.
Keep coming back to this blog, and you just might find out a little more about me.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...awesome that you have a blog! that's exciting! keep up the writing, girl!

GB, Ang :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home