Monday, March 27, 2006

Snowy Manitoba

So, as many of you know, right now, I am in Manitoba (the city of Winkler to be exact). My cousin, Heather, just got married on Saturday to her now husband Bruce Fehr (not sure if that's how you spell it). It was a nice wedding; much different from what I'm used to because they're from a tiny little town in Manitoba and I'm from a rather large city in BC.




The cutest part of the wedding was how the ring bearers came in. She kind of got cut out of the picture but the flower girl was pulling them in on this wagon. The one on the left is Bruce's nephew, Ashton. The one on the right is Heather's nephew, Rowan.



Bruce and Heather, the happy couple.

The brides beautiful bouquet.

Yesterday, Sunday, a bunch of us went to my Aunt's and Uncle's "estate" (as they like to call it). I think that they own the biggest and only hill in all of Manitoba. Everybody out here has at least one slead like thing that we used to slide down this hill. For those of you that don't know, there is quite a bit of snow here....



On the top is me, thigh deep in snow. Of course it got worse as we went on, with Aunt Anna on the right, waist deep in snow. And below, you can see that, had we not had snow shoes on, you would probably never see us again.
My Grandpa doing a little dance for me on top of the picnic table.
Just a cool picture (mixed with a bit of hottness).
The next sequence of pictures is rather quite funny. Some of my cousins made a ramp at the bottom of the hill. My cousin Warren said, "It's actually a pretty good ramp. I can do a complete 360 off of it." Well, I didn't believe him so i slid down the hill and told him to come and show me. Guess what, he proved me rong. You don't have to turn sideways to do a 360. You can go head over heals too...

Nice try Warren.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the "table top dancer!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home