Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cell phone

I've finaly done it! I have entered the crazy world of cell phones. I got my very own cell yesterday. No more of this sharing with my sister stuff. That didn't work out so well. We used to share this huge fat ugly phone, and she always had it. So, really, we wern't sharing. She had a cell phone. But now, we both have one. It's so exciting! We origianally went into the store to change our number to a different phone (my brother just got a new cell so we wanted to upgrade ours to his old one), but then the sales clerk said that our plan was over and we could get a bran new phone for free! My mom's like "Okay". So while we were at it, she just got another one and paid for a new number. So, me and my sis have the same phone, just different numbers.

So, I've always wanted a flip phone (just becasue they're so much fun to play with!), but they were only 3 year plans. We only wanted a 2 year plan so the phone that we could get with that was not a flip phone =(. But it's all good. I've actually come to like this phone more than I would have a flip phone. Anyways, this phone is so cool. It's a camera phone (which you can also take videos with). It also has a flashlite on it! It's so crazy! There's only 9 buttons, because there's 2 numbers per button. So wierd. Ok, I feel like such a geek. I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I have a cell phone.

My sweat awsome cell phone.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Larissa Joy said...

I am glad you chose the regular phone because I never really wanted a flip phone. Thanks!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

welcome to the world of technology! i got my phone when i was 17, and i couldn't live without it now! well...that's kinda compounded by the fact that i don't even HAVE a landline...but even if i did, i wouldn't survive without my cell!

congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home