Monday, October 31, 2005

School

What an ugly word. Anyways. As you probably already know, school is back on. It actually has been for a week now. At the moment (okay, not really ... I'm kinda typing right now) I'm studying for two tests tomorrow. Uggggg! And what makes it worse is that both are in classes that I'm not good at (Socials and Biology). Which means I have to study even harder. Bah. You may be asking what I'm doing here, at the computer, when I should be studying. Well, I'm printing out some things to help me. And there's a lot of pages so it'll take a while. But, back to school. The teachers are really anoying me because they can't seem to say the word "strike". They keep refering to it as "the break". It makes me think that they're ashamed of what they did. Which makes me wonder why they did it in the first place.
My papers are finished printing so I'll go study now. I'll probalby finish this another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home