Saturday, August 11, 2007

Nathan & Katie Thiessen

Last Saturday, August 4th, my oldest and last brother got married. Having an interest in photography Nathan and Katie decided to make me their candid photographer. I had so much fun taking pictures the whole day, even though it did mean getting up at 5:15. I took way too many photos to post them all but here's a few of my favorites:

Getting ready in the morning: Monica, one of Katie's bridesmaids.

The final product.

The bridesmaid dresses were perfect for spinning: Angela, maid of honor.

Playing giddy-up with the bride while getting her dressed. She had no idea. Angela, Katie, Monica, and Kathryn.

The dress has to be perfect before any "professional" photos are aloud to be taken.

My favorite picture: Madeline, flower girl, and Katie.

Katie's first and only scared moment.

Daddy walking his little girl to her man.

Saying their vows.

I was on the other side of them with their photographer and then they decided they wanted shots from the back to they made me run, in high heels I might add, behind them to get some shots.

Another one of my favorites.

Bridal party standing around while the photographer stole the beautiful couple.

Only the cutest couple ever! Madeline and Christian, ring bearer.

Katie being her beautiful self.

Their "candid" laughing shot.

They actually wanted to hold the flowers: Jayson, best man, Tim, Nathan and Darren.

I told them to act brotherly and this is what they gave me.

The beautiful couple posing for the other photographer.

Lunch time! I think i should send this in for a coke add.

Photographer: "Show me some leg!" ... We applaud her efforts.

Awwweeee...

They're so cute!

Spinning!!

Dizzy much?

One of the benefits of being their candid photographer is that i got to be left behind by my parents and end up not having a ride back to the church. They decided they wanted to keep me so they let me in the limo.

Accessory shot.


Cutting the cake.

That's the day summed up into 27 photos. I took 773 so you can imagine how hard it was to pick only a "few". Thanks for looking guys!

4 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Very well done Rosalynn! Candid shots are so much fun!!

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting pics Rosie!
You did a great job with the photography!
Hopefully we can make it out to your future wedding, and your sister's of course!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Rosalynn! Thanks for sharing those. Everyone looks just gorgeous. Congrats to Nathan and Katie!
Aunt Brenda

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Now I wish even more that I could have been there... great pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home