Friday, November 25, 2005

Last Weekend

Howdy folks!! So, it's been a while and I'm sorry for that. School has been a little hecktic right now. I handed in my short story (the one that I posted last) and got perfect on it. I have to tell you, I so did not expect this to happen! I also finished my project in clothing (which was a stripes/plaids project. I made a bag) and got 70 out of 75 which I believe is about 93%. This excited me because when I was in grade 9 clothing, my teacher (the same one I have now) gave me 84% on absolutly every project that I did; no matter how great it was. So, you can imagine that I was pretty satified with my mark.
Last weekend was soooooo incredably fun! We had a mother daughter weekend. We, of course, went shopping in Seatle from Friday night to Saturday afternoon. Saturday was pretty much an entire day spent shopping. We left the hotel around 9:30AM and got home around 9PM. It was a very long day. I blew all of my money that I brought, so once again, I'm scrambling to find some money. But I am very satisfied with all of my purchases. I bought 3 shirts: 2 Bilabong and 1 Aropostal that says "Daddy's Little Girl" on it; one sweater: blue zipp-up Split; and a Jennifer Knapp CD.
Oh yeah! I also bought a touque. It was funny. My sister put it on hold for me and when I went back there I said, "I have a touque on hold". The cashier paused for a second and then turned around and got the touque. As she was ringing it up she's like, "It's a good thing that my manager told me what a touque was! Other wise, I wouldn't have had a clue what you were talking about!" After I left the store was when I remembered that Americans call "touques" "bennies". I had to laugh.

On Saturday night we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. This is, obviously, me eating all the great food!

Stacey's birthday was last Wednesday so we made the staff of Olive Garden come out and sing her happy birthday and put a teara on her head. She didn't exactly like this.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Larissa Joy said...

I am going to correct one of your spelling mistakes, because if I didn't know the story, I wouldn't have a clue what you were saying: "took" is actually spelled TOUQUE. It's a French word, remember?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Rosalynn said...

Hehehe...if you remember, in the first blog i ever wrote, i did warn you that there would be many spelling mistakes. But, just for you, i'll go change it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home