Sunday, December 11, 2005

Narnia!!!!

Oh my word!! Such an amazing movie!! I went to go see it yesterday (Saturday) morning at 10. My good friend Stephanie got 4 free tickets from her dad who got them from his boss or something. Anyways. She invited me and 2 other people to go with her. Stevi and myself have been planing on going since like September or something so of course she invited me. The funny part of this story is that this was her birthday party. The only thing is that a week before the movie, she came up to me at youth and says, "So, does your sister still want to go see The Chronicles of Narnia?" I say, "Of course she does!!" And then she says, "Okay. ... She can have mine. I cant go." I was like WHAT???!!!!?!?! I was so bumbed that she couldn't come. After all, we have been planing to go for like 4 or 5 months. So, my sister took Stephanie's place at her own birthday party. I have to say though, it truly was one of the best birthday partys I have ever been to! So seeing that she missed it, and we wanted to go together, we are going next week sometime.
Okay. So this movie truely is such an amazing movie. What I saw was not what I had expected. I thought yeah, it'll be good. But no. It wasn't good...it was GREAT. It is definatly at the very top of my favorite movie list. Now I've always known that the Chronicles of Narnia had come from the Bible. But I never really understood why for some reason. It could be the fact that I have never read the book. I've only listend to it on tape. But when I was watching it, it totaly made sense. Everything that I saw my brain somehow made it made it relate to the Bible. I was so amazed. I really do like that movie. And I so cannot wait for all the sequels to come out. And I'm pretty sure that they will have them! If you have not gone to see this movie yet, GO. It's an amazing movie.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i saw it last weekend too...and yes, it was AMAZING! i can't wait for the rest of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home